Sunday, April 29, 2012

Neutral Shadows ATC Updated

After trying different "N" techniques, I decided I wanted to use the Neutral Shadows one for the swap on ArtVentures group. Of course, once I had the backgrounds done, I realized I didn't have enough of the silver heart brads or the boxy heart charm. Oh, well, I was sure I'd find something just as good.
I used jewelry bits for the body over a Prima butterfly (I love the script and color of this butterfly) and used a heart shaped charm in the girl's hand. Another change was to stamp the saying both on the ATC background and on a piece of bamboo colored paper, then cut out the WISH & HEART bits and adhere them in the appropriate place. I also colored the edges of the background with a bamboo colored marker (Same ink as used to create the background) and mounted the ATCs on black card stock. I like this better than the original one I did. Hope the swap participants like it as well!

2 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

Super sweet! She reminds me of someone, but I can't think of who.

Gaby Bee said...

This ATC is enchanting, Carol! The little girl is too cute:)

Gaby xo