I used a variety of StazOn and Brilliance inks to stamp images on the the back cover.
I covered the front covers with a very thick layer of Distress crackle paint using a Popsicle stick to layer on the crackle paint and let it dry. The thicker the layer of crackle paint, the more the crackles will appear.
Found the grungeboard very hard to run through the Cuttlebug, especially with the thick layers of paint added. Ended up using the thick base and just the one C plate. Wasn't the deep embossing I usually get, but there was enough of a raised area to highlight with green Brilliance ink. Also used this ink to color the edges. Thankful I didn't break my machine.
Used the Zutter Bind-it-All to put the book together, with half the pages attached to the left side and half attached to the right side. I attached two gorgeous dominoes with shrink plastic images made by Sweetpea to the front "fence".
Book with front "fences" open. The pages in the front are the ones I made for the swap. "House of Blues" on the left and "Bird House" on the right.
Middle of the book, I like how this binding on both sides gives the look of a village when opened up. Here's a peek at some of the gorgeous house pages I received in the swap.