Sunday, March 22, 2009

Princess Frames

Going to visit my grandchildren this week. Decided my little 3 year old princess needs something special to open while her younger brother gets lots of presents for his first birthday. I was working on a scrapbook of our Disneyland trip at an all day scrap event, when I found these tri-fold picture frames. Love the linen texture. I bought two. Today, I painted them with sparkly white Lumiere acrylic paint. When the paint dried I stamped on Pearl Turquoise Lumiere with a flourish stamp (make sure you wash acrylic paints off your stamps right away). I did both the front and backs.
I inserted pictures of Elaine meeting her favorite Disney princesses and added stickers to go with the princess theme.
I think she will love this and not be so interested in what her brother is getting.

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Gorgeous!! She will love these! =)

Rena Sawatski said...

Lovely. I am sure your granddaughter will be thrilled with them.