Sunday, February 17, 2008

About Me ATCs

On ccswaps, the Feb 10:9 ATC theme is About Me. The suggestion was to think about things you liked and incorporate some of those. Some of the things I like are the color blue, quotes (words in general), fabric, a little glitz, nature and the Lord Jesus, who created all things. We've also been given the challenge to make two different ATCs (5 of each) in the theme to give the hostess a greater variety to swap out. I've been making a "Jasmine" outfit to take to my granddaughter next month. I had leftovers of this light blue tulle with beads attached and wanted to incorporate it in an art project. Here was my opportunity. A blue piece of fabric with glitz, what fun!



4 comments:

Rena Sawatski said...

Hi Carol, Welcome Back!! Great ideas for your ATC's. I prefer the top one, but both are lovely.
I didn't join this swap, but am sure the recipients will be pleased with them.

Unknown said...

These are beautiful, the text is lovely as are the images

Susie said...

These are really lovely Carol, and I like how you chose to express yourself 'about me'. Knowing all you've been through these last few months makes them even more special. Thanks for sharing them, and welcome back!

Autumn Labbe-Renault said...

Hi Carol, these are lovely, and your paint scrapings look good too. It's good to have you back on line & creating!