First, I dropped diluted red reinker with gold pearl-ex powder mixed in on a craft sheet. Then I dropped on some Dr. Ph Martin's Bronze, it immediately blended in with the red reinker without any mixing or swirling.
I dropped a piece of card stock on the inks, which were quickly soaked up. I spritzed some water on the card stock to make it very damp and placed a second sheet on card stock on the first and pressed them together.
To finish off the sheets, I rubbed Red Gold Brilliance Ink over the raised areas.
For the next set, I dropped green and yellow reinkers on a craft sheet, added some gold Pearl-ex powder and spritzed with water.
Then I dropped card stock on top to absorb the inks, flipped it over, placed a second sheet on top and rubbed together.
I wanted the colors to be more intense, so I sprayed on 2 different greens and a dark yellow color spray over the paper.
When dry, I ran them through the Cuttlebug using the floral embossing folder.
I wanted this set to have more contrast., so I rubbed a Cosmic Copper Brilliance Ink pad over the raised areas.
For the last set, I dropped blue reinker on a craft sheet with blue interference Pearl-ex, some platinum pigment reinker and spritzed on some water.
I dropped on some cardstock and rubbed them together.
The plantinum pigment ink almost completely took over, so I added more blue reinker to the card stock and spritzed on more water and swirled it around.
When dry, I ran these through the Cuttlebug with the swirl embossing folder.
I rubbed Mediterranean Blue Brilliance pad over the raised areas.