Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Making Fun Foam Stamps with Embossed Images

 I'm the demonstrator for one of my stamp clubs. I decided we would have a play day, have members bring their dies, embossing folders and die cutting images. I made a few samples.
Cut adhesive back fun foam with a heart die. Then embossed the heart with a matching embossing folder.



I embossed two fun foam hearts, one each way in the same embossing folder. Here are the inked images:

 Decided to try using other embossing folders on more heart shaped adhesive backed fun foam. I like how these turned out.
To make the "stamps" more stable, adhered the stamps to cut out plastic packaging. Adhered the matching stamp images to the top of the plastic and used clear packing tape over the paper for protection. Also made a couple of butterfly foam stamps.
We should have lots fun today, can't wait to see what we all come up with.

No comments: