Stamped a large clock on to the card with vintage photo Distress ink and brushed on copper Perfect Pearls over this ink, then brushed of the excess powder.
I lightly spritzed the image with water expecting the ink underneath to run and the perfect pearls to stay put, like the last time I tried this technique. This time, however, the ink stayed put and the perfect pearls ran. I made sure the perfect pearls just ran over the clock face and heat set. Decided I liked this look and continued on.
Trimmed down the card. Stamped a verse on to the background with tea dye Distress ink, clock parts with vintage photo Distress ink and the word "Time" a clock image and a saying with black Archival ink, and heat set.