This swap came at a great time for me. It's helping with my resolution to use the bits and pieces I have laying around. I cut up left over backgrounds I had already made into 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" ATC backgrounds. Here are the two different sets I made:
For the slide mounts, I used my large Punch Bunch slide punch to cut out more of my leftover backgrounds. Here are the two sets:
For the rounded top tags, I cut more of my backgrounds using the Cuttlebug. On the regular tags, I either inked up the tags with distress inks & sprayed with Shimmering Mists, or on one ( added copper perfect pearls to lavender mulberry paper (actually, I had used the mulberry paper to clean up the spill of water & perfect pearls I made while doing the shining stone technique). Again I made two different sets:
These little beauties are 1-1/2" x 2". For most of them the base is made up of previous done background papers. For others I wrinkled up tissue paper and added some glitz via sprays and/or wet perfect pearls. The second one I added prisma glitter to a dull background. I went through my stash of left over images & embellishments. Here are the two sets:
All I have left to do is pick out and print out images to include. This will have to wait until I get more ink for my printer. I found it easy to make up all the different components, since I wasn't working on a complete project.