Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Page for my own World of Color Round Robin Journal

Making a page for our own World of Color Round Robin Journals is optional. I realized I didn't leave enough room on the inside of my covers for my name or this project, etc. So decided to make a page that would also have that information. 
I colored some metal dragonfly charms with blue & purple alcohol ink.
 Sprayed an old dictionary page with blue color wash spray. Stamped other images with dark purple StazOn ink. Colored some of the images with blue & purples metallic and glitter Gel pens. Covered the large dragonfly's wings with rock candy Distress Stickles, attached the dragonfly charms with blue brads, and added my name and date.
 For the back of the page, used some blue background papers, colored the edges with purple Distress ink. Stamped a long saying with light blue Distress Ink on one side of the middle sheet of paper and also stamped on some dragonflies in different shades of purple. On the other half, wrote out title of swap, my name and listed the participating artists all in metallic & glitter Gel pens. Added some light purple "pearls" to the left side.
It will fun to see all the other blue & purple pages that are created by the other artists when my journal finally makes it back home.

1 comment:

Becs said...

Hey Carol, Love your color journal cover, looks like they will be amazing! I adore your USA ATC that you made too. And thanks so much for the card from Kindred Souls, with one image swap. My blog post will be up on Friday with a link here and a pic of your lovely card. Becs