I cut a piece of fabric out of an old pillow case for the base. Coated the fabric with watered down pva
glue. Then covered with torn out paper napkins leaving small space between pieces
and gently covering with more of the watered down pva
Next, cover entire piece with sheet of tissue paper and covered with watered down pva
Then painted over the piece with watered down acrylic paint. I wasn't gentle enough and tore out a section.
I added more torn out napkins to the hole in the piece and covered with a small piece of tissue paper and painted. Then sprayed on some pigment spray and some Perfect Pearls wash.
Here is what the sheet looks like when it dried (this took about 2 - 3 hours in the sun).
It looks great, Carol! Thanks for the step by step instructions!
Post a Comment