Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tagged for 7 weird or random reasons

Hmmmmm, this means someone actually looks at my blog, so I'll take it as a positive thing LOL! Manna at Out of the East tagged me, after leaving a very nice comment on my blog. The game: I'm to list 7 weird or random things about me on my blog; link to the person who tagged me (that one is done), tag 7 random people at the end of the post (how to find 7 random people?!?!?) and let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. If they are random picks, will they consider this harassment or fun?
Seven random facts about me (you decide if they are weird, to me it's all normal)
  1. I over think everything.
  2. Recognizing that chocolate is at the top of the food pyramid, I note it is most important and include it in my daily nutritional intake.
  3. I have many projects underway, and do not want to ever be completely done with all of them at once.
  4. I joined the High School Debate team to get out of typing class.
  5. My husband is a better cook than me, so he makes dinner and I make desserts (see #2 above)
  6. I erased what I originally wrote here and that's a fact : )
  7. I'm a people pleaser, so I want to be a player, but am worried about the tagging part (see #1 above).
Now 7 blogs to tag, here it goes, it will be up to them to decide if they want to play. It's okay if they don't, but these are great blogs to check out for art inspiration:
  1. Chris at My Creative Corner
  2. Sally Niemand at Sally Niemand Design Studio
  3. Susie at Susie's Artful Expeditions
  4. The Artful Mama
  5. Carol at Carolc's Stuff
  6. Cindy's Art Site
  7. Zeborah's Blog

No comments: