I tore out some black tissue paper (in this light it looks gray, but it is black), crumpled it up and opened it, then stamped on a musical score with the black Versafine ink. Again the stamping is very, very difficult to see (but I like knowing that it is there LOL).
Found an image I liked on the Internet and printed on it some of the words from the song "Blackbird Sings" by Paul McCartney and glued to the tissue paper and onto the tag. Mixed a small amount of silver metallic acrylic paint to some black acrylic paint, sponged it onto a flourish stamp and stamped this over the tag and onto parts of the image. (Make sure to clean acrylic paints off of your stamps right away.)
Several years ago (before I was blogging), I had fun making lots of paste paper (using wall paper paste and acrylic paints). I pulled out three sheets of different black designs and punched out butterfly shapes.
Added three various butterflies to each tag. Tied on a decorative fiber to the star brocade button I made for this project last month and attached to the tag. Ran some black fibers through the polymer clay beads I also made for this project last month and tied them to the end of the tag. Also stamped a small blackbird to the bottom right corner of the image with black Versafine ink.
For the back, took another piece of black card stock and ran it through a musical score Cuttlebug embossing folder three times to get an interesting image. Glued this to the back of the other tag before adding the bead and fibers.