Sunday, October 7, 2007

Art & Soul Slide Show

I drove down to Portland, Oregon last night to meet up with Adrienne. She had traveled all the way from Wales to attend the Art & Soul Conference there. I also met a few other Creative Card/Art-Venturer members there. Looked like they were all having a great time creating art. When they return home, I am sure they will post about what they learned and share with us. I toured the Vendor Night with Adrienne, and hopefully I will soon have time to play with my new acquisitions. Adrienne is very friendly and generous with her time & talents. I'm so glad we were able to spend the evening together.

2 comments:

Chris in Oz said...

Ooh, you are so lucky!!! I just hope some of our members visit Down-Under if/when Art & Soul comes here in 2008.

Hugz

SweetPea said...

Thanks so much Carol for sharing these wonderful pictures. You all look so happy!!!! Keeping fingers crossed that we will also meet one day!!!
Big Hugs!